August 14, 2015

Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara - Review


Hey everyone!

Today I have another review for you (or is it actually my first review in English?).
I've been testing out the new Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara for a couple of weeks now and will give you my thoughts on it. 


When it comes to mascara, I rarely find one that works for me. Whenever I try a new one it will usually end up underneath my eyes within a matter of just a few hours and will give me that not-so-hot panda eyes look - not cute at all! On top, my natural lashes need a whole lot of volume, so my mascara choices are limited.

For the past two or three years I've been sticking to two mascaras only: the 2000 Calories Mascara by Maxfactor and the Volum' Express The Falsies by Maybelline, both of which do a great job volumizing my lashes and staying where they are supposed to... most of the time.

So, when I tried the Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara for the first time, I was quite sure it would end up unter me eyes, even though it might give a decent amount of volume to my lashes. I was rather suprised, that it was exactly the other way around - I found the mascara quite lenghtening, but not very volumizing and to my big surprise it stayed in place all day! 


The consistency is rather wet, so it coates the lashes easily, but doesn't manage to bring out the shorter little lashes in between. I had no difficulties using the wand, no clumping, all in all a pleasant experience. I found myself using the Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara on most days during the last couple of weeks, since I was wearing a minimal make up anyway and didn't mind the lack of volume. For a full face of make up I will be sure to go back to one of my trusty all time favourite mascaras though.



Tried out Colour: BK 901 black / noir
Size: 8ml / .29oz. 
retails for around: 25,00$ / 29,00€ 
(seen at www.flaconi.de for 22,90€)

Have you tried the Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara yet? What are your thoughts?

Have a great day!
Love, Julia Pauline

************************



Aloha, ihr Hübschen,

In den letzten paar Wochen habe ich fleissig die neue Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara für euch getestet und melde mich daher heute mit einem weiteren Review zurück. 
Wenn ihr meinen Youtube Kanal verfolgt, ist euch sicher nicht entgangen, dass ich seit zwei oder drei Jahren ausschließlich die 2000 Calories Mascara von Maxfactor und die Falsche Wimpern Volum' Express Mascara von Maybelline benutze, was schlicht und einfach daran liegt, dass ich bisher keine andere Mascara gefunden habe, die ein richtig gutes Volumen erzeugt und gleichzeitig nicht innerhalb von kürzester Zeit unter meinen Augen landet.

Aus dieser Erfahrung heraus habe ich von der Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara, was die Haltbarkeit auf meinen Wimpern angeht, nicht viel erwartet. Umso überraschter war ich, dass sie sich tatsächlich den gesamten Tag kein Stück von meinen Wimpern wegbewegt hat, auch nicht bei 33 Grad im Schatten. Dafür war ich vom im Namen angepriesenen Volumen ziemlich enttäuscht - Länge: ja, Volumen: eher nicht.



Trotzdem habe ich die Mascara in den letzten Wochen wirklich oft getragen. Bei den heißen Temperaturen in diesem Sommer habe ich eh so gut wie kein Make up im Gesicht haben wollen, und da war ein klein wenig Mascara, auch ohne riesiges Volumen, ok für mich. Sobald es kühler wird und ich wieder zu mehr Make up greifen werden, gehe ich aber ganz sicher wieder zur 2000 Calories Mascara von Maxfactor oder Falsche Wimpern Volum' Express Mascara von Maybelline zurück.

Die Textur der Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara ist eher flüssig, die Handhabung mit der Bürste einfach und angenehm und ich hatte auch sonst keine negativen Empfindungen, wie brennende Augen oder ähnliches. Insgesamt gefällt mir die Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara gut, jedoch wünsche ich mir für mich persönlich einfach mehr Volumen für meine Wimpern.



getestete Farbe: BK 901 black / noir
Inhalt: 8ml / .29oz. 
Preis ca: 25,00$ / 29,00€ 
(gesehen bei www.flaconi.de für 22,90€)

Habt ihr die Shiseido Full Lash Volume Mascara zufällig ausprobiert?
Wenn ja, wie findet ihr sie?


Bis bald,
eure Julia Pauline

************************


This blogpost includes a PR-Sample. - This blogpost was not sponsored. - All opinions are my own.
Dieser Blogpost beinhaltet ein PR-Sample. - Dieser Blogpost wurde nicht gesponsort. - Alle Meinungen sind meine eigenen.

No comments:

Post a Comment